Terms & Conditions
Ross Consular Services Limited (thereafter known as RCSL throughout) accepts only instructions as by the terms and conditions as set out below. These terms and conditions apply to all services provided by RCSL but not limited to the processing of passports visas and /or documents on behalf of our clients.
- Orders that are placed with RCSL are done so on the acceptance of all the requirements, restrictions and limitations on liability set forth herein and specifically agree and confirm that neither RCSL or any third party company shall be liable to you for any failure to comply with the necessary visa requirements for your travel or documents or for the action or inaction of any government body and/or for the performance by any third party. In no event shall RCSL be liable to you for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, or for exemplary damages, and that your sole and exclusive remedy against RSCL
- Should a passport, document or other items be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever, RCSL shall only be responsible for the basic replacement cost of said item should the fault rest with them to a maximum of £200 or the amount of loss or damaged to a document actually sustained or actual value of the documents as determined hereof without regard to its commercial utility or special value to the customer. RCSL is not responsible for items misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by a consulate, embassy or passport office or any other third party whilst in their care.
- RCSL provides carefully compiled visa and passport / or document information in good faith on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any or all information provided by respective Foreign Commonwealth office embassies, consulates or passport offices at any or all times and RCSL shall not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for errors and/or omissions in the information.
- RCSL does not accept responsibility for any information supplied via links to the various consulates, embassies, passport, home and foreign offices sites.
- All invoices are payable without discount of any kind in full in pounds sterling on or before the date as shown on the invoice supplied by RSCL and in no circumstances shall the customer be entitled to make any deduction or withhold any payments. Payment is strictly 30 days Nett unless otherwise specified.
- Without prejudice to any other rights RCSL will charge interest on any overdue amounts from the date of which payment was due whether before of after judgement on a daily basis at a rate of 4% per annum over the base rate from time to time quoted by the Bank of England and reimburse RCSL all cost and expenses (including legal costs) incurred in the collection of any overdue amounts.
- RCSL has the rights under a Lien to hold onto any said documents until the client has fully reimbursed any monies owing. RCSL at it discretion may sell or dispose of the said property as agents for and at the expense of the customer and apply the proceeds in and toward the payment of such amounts on 14 days notice in writing given to the customer.
- Consular fees and availability of services are subject to change without notice and are out of the control of RSCL thus ours and Consular Fees and services may differ between the time the order is placed and when the order is completed. RCSL will endeavour to advise said changes to our clients where possible.
- Carriage of documents via third parties is, subjected to their individual terms and conditions and RCSL does not accept any Liability for damages loss or delays incurred.
- RCSL reserves the right to use its own discretion in refusal to handle any application or carry any item at any time without reason.
- RCSL fully complies with the data protection act as stated by law and all personal data supplied by clients is treated in a confidential manner any extra paperwork not returned to the client are destroyed once the work has been completed.