Ross Consular logo

Adult Passport Renewal

To renew an adult passport you must provide:

If the applicant has changed or the passport is deemed to be damaged in any way then the application form and one photograph only to be countersigned.

The counter signatory in section 10 of the application form must hold a valid British or Irish passport and be a professional person. One photograph must state, "I hereby certify that this is a true likeness of (applicant's full name)" and be signed and dated by counter signatory.

Damaged passports are NOT returned.

On collection we need to supply a letter signed by the applicant only authorising us to collect the passport when ready.