Ross Consular logo

Damaged Passport

To replace a damaged passport you must provide:

The application form and 1 photograph must be countersigned in this instance by a professional person who has known the applicant for more than 2 years. They must hold a valid British or Irish passport and certify on the photograph that it is a true likeness of (applicant's full name).

Damaged passports may be retained by the Identity & Passport Service.

On collection we need to supply a letter signed by the applicant only authorising us to collect the passport when ready.