Ross Consular logo

Lost/Stolen Passport

If you have lost your passport, or have had it stolen, you must provide:

The counter signatory in section 10 of the application form must hold a valid British or Irish passport and be be a professional person. One photograph must state, "I hereby certify that this is a true likeness of (applicant's full name)" and be signed and dated by counter signatory.

If you have a copy of a previous cancelled passport there is no need to supply your Birth/Marriage certification etc.

On collection we need to supply a letter signed by the applicant only authorising us to collect the passport when ready.