Ross Consular logo

Passport Amendments

To amend an adult passport you must provide:

If changing a name you will need to supply the original document of the name change.

If updating photographs on a valid passport, only one photograph needs to be countersigned if your likeness has changed dramatically. The photograph must state, "I hereby certify that this is a true likeness of (applicant's full name)" and be signed and dated by counter signatory.

The counter signatory in section 10 of the application form must hold a valid British or Irish passport and be a professional person.

On collection we need to supply a letter signed by the applicant only authorising us to collect the passport when ready.